Berdysh Admin replied

516 weeks ago

The novus upgrade is so freaking hilariously awful. If anyone does it, they're insane.

Nioulan Default replied

516 weeks ago

I guess I'm insane then >_>;;; but we'll see. If it's as bad as people are saying, I won't do it.

Castoth replied

516 weeks ago

Reading updates on BG as people learn more about the system makes this even more incredibly awful. You aren't guaranteed an Alexandrite per map, higher tier materia still only give +1 to stats, and melding success rates can go down to *at least* 70% so far. This is something a company would do if they wanted to troll their player base.

Orson Default replied

516 weeks ago

I honestly think the idiots who played FFXI are responsible for this shit. There a small minority of people who just spend all their time on the forums bitching that this game isn't FFXI. They actually were bitching back when 2.0 was out that Relics were too easy to get yet 95% of people were happy. Well thanks to them we have the old relic system in this game. Ridiculous grind: check, a stupid gil sink in materia: check, and finally the best part, the fact you can get this weapon even if you're a paint sniffing moron. Would it had made more sense that you farmed items off ex primals but nope let's do a boring gil sink.
Please log in to post a reply.