Nioulan Default replied

518 weeks ago

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/169326

They're adding sands and oil of time to the new Crystal Tower.
Novus weapons will be have the ability to customize stats and will be ilvl 110.
Ramuh will drop ilvl 100 accessories and rarely drop ilvl 100 weapons.

Looks like we're going to have to do the new CT to get our ilvl 110 weapons.

Berdysh Admin replied

518 weeks ago

I'm starting to really dislike the direction this game is taking. Screw doing CT, it's a stupid event. The drop system in there is so ridiculous. Having to farm stupid events over and over is way too XI. This and the atma weapons are just ridiculously stupid boring repetitive mindless content geared toward low skill level players with loads of play time on their hands.

Castoth replied

518 weeks ago

Fact that Novus weapons are going all the way up to iLevel 110 is BS. This crap is reminding me far too much of Tanaka. I still think (or at least hope) there is someone above Yoshi-P mandating such grindy content since the last full version update. It's getting tiresome.

Also get the impression that Sand/Oils might be a rare drop in CT 2.0 as well from reading the thread. If so, might have to reconsider my initial stance that I'll be willing to farm it after the first couple of weeks. Guess we'll have to see what the June update actually does, but I'm already getting a negative vibe from it (outside of Ramuh, that should at least be fun).

Berdysh Admin replied

518 weeks ago

I dislike the relic system and mirrors are stupid, but the fact is if we can get decent at coil and start farming it we'll all have ilvl110-115 weapons in two months regardless. Basically we just need to raid more and then we can ignore the grindy content geared toward less skilled players with too much free time.

Nioulan Default replied

518 weeks ago

Like me.

Berdysh Admin replied

518 weeks ago

Thanks for saying it for me.
Please log in to post a reply.